Before you start your travel in Koman Lake, or even Fierza Lake it is better you keep in mind some important things ( this are also available if you have planned to visit Theth or Valbona Valley) :
- Take enough clothes, you should know that during the night is cold here, also in the raining days.
- The ticket is paid ONLY AFTER YOU BOARD ON THE FERRY BERISHA OR BOAT DRAGOBIA. So, you can reserve your place with a phone call, an email, via our website or our Facebook page, but you ONLY pay it cash inside the ferry or the boat. Don’t be fool and don’t pay without getting in the ferry Berisha.
- Be careful with the children’s! Don’t let them alone in the ferry, specially in the outside areas ( it will be good if you wear them the safety jackets ).
- It is not allowed to jump from the ferry in the water during the travel time! This can be dangerous for your life.
- Please dont throw anything in the lake, there are some trash cans in the ferry where you can throw your garbage’s.
- Write and keep the emergency number : 112 – This is a free toll number for police, hospital and fireman’s.
We start from Tirana at 05:00 to Koman.
We start from Shkodra at 06:30 to Koman.
We start from Valbona at 10:30 Fierze.
Tirane – Koman => 10 Euro
Shkoder – Koman => 5 Euro
Valbone – Fierze – Koman – Shkoder => 15 Euro
Tirane – Koman – Fierze – Valbone => 20 Euro
Shkoder – Koman – Fierze – Valbone => 15 Euro
Koman – Shkoder – Tirane => 15 Euro
- All the Albanian citizens can pass the Kosova border with only the ID card, but for the other citizens it is necessary to have the passport with you.
- Please contact with us in one of the following forms:
Phone: 00355 69 68 00 748 / 00 355 68 52 70 934
English Phone Number: 00355672808727
Italian Phone Number: 0039 32 725 66 357
Send us an email: email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org